When you are thinking of having a cosmetic procedure done, it is vital to choose the right practitioner in order to achieve the best possible results and minimize risks. Dermatologists are in a unique position to combine expertise in cosmetic treatments with knowledge about skin care. All dermatologists have undergone rigorous training in their specialty and have been assessed by their country’s medical examination boards. In Continental Europe, Cosmetic Dermatology has become an integrated part of General Dermatology, ensuring high quality and safety standards.
As your peace of mind is paramount; our Dermatologist* carries out the consultation and performs all procedures personally.
||OUR COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Rejuvenation ("Anti-Ageing") of face, neck, upper chest and hands
- Lip enhancement / shaping
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Treatment of uneven pigmentation,
age spots etc.
- Treatment of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Treatment of excessive facial hair
- Non-surgical brow lift
- Maintenance of healthy skin
- Prevention of skin ageing
- Advice on skin care and UV protection
- Wrinkle relaxing injections (Botulinum toxin: Botox®, Vistabel® & Co)
- Line smoothing with dermal fillers
(Hyaluronic Acid & Co, e.g. Restylane®, Belotero®)
- Chemical Peels (TCA, Glycolic Acid & Co)
- Bio revitalisation / mesotherapy for skin ageing
- Medical skin care regimes
- Surgical removal of benign lesions, e.g. skin tags, warts, "lumps and bumps"