Diagnosis and treatment of e.g.
SKIN CANCER, e.g.
- Acne and rosacea
- Rashes, dermatitis and urticaria
- Warts, verrucas, "lumps and bumps"
- Hypertrophic scars / keloids
- Excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
- Hair loss and other disorders of the scalp
- Excessive facial hair
- Disorders of the nails
- Wound healing problems and leg ulcers
- Paediatric skin problems
- Mole checks and skin cancer screening
- Removal of moles
- Treatment of sun damage
- Treatment of early skin cancers
||SKIN SURGERY, e.g.
- Minor operations (removal of moles, skin tags, verrucas, "lumps and bumps")
- Skin biopsies / skin samples
- Curettage and cautery
- Cryotherapy ("Freezing")
... and all other aspects of Dermatology
- Allergy testing
- Treatment of skin related allergies and hayfever
- Allergy Desensitisation ("Allergy shots" and sublingual "Allergy drops")
||Most international private medical insurances will reimburse Dr. Williams consultation and treatment fees for medical problems, please contact your insurer for advice. Please note that we are a private clinic; our services are not covered by the NHS. Purely UK-based private insurances might not cover our services. Feel free to contact us for price inquiries.
In accordance with GMC (General Medical Council) recommendations, we encourage you to obtain a referral from your General Practitioner (GP) or another medical professional. However, if you do not wish to obtain this, we will see private patients as self-referrals (i.e. without a referral from a medical professional). We will keep your GP informed of any diagnosis, test results or treatment unless you request us not to do so.